My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious problems.



Monday, May 28, 2012

Daily basis make up.

On a daily basis when I'm out I usually put on 5 products on my face.


 First I would mositurise my skin with Olay moisturising cream for sensitive skin, I find this cream really good as it leaves your skin soft and smooth.

I don't usually wear primer but since I've recently bought a primer I decided to use it since it's actually good, the napoleon auto pilot pre foundation primer is hella good and really keeps your foundation locked in, with the combination of the cream and primer it gives your face a fresh clean feeling. Cost: $55(sud)

The Foundation I use is the M.A.C studio fix fluid, this foundation is a liquid form with a matte finish which is oil free so wont leave it oily and shinny. Cost: $49(aud)

The bronzer I use is the M.A.C Bronzing Powder I apply this with an angle brush that I purchased at a drug store just highlighting my cheekbones.

Colour: Golden. Price: $39 (aud)

On top of the bronzer i would apply powder blush from M.A.C. I apply this with a M.A.C blush/powder blush 128SE, it is a limited edition brush I got in a package. If u were going to buy the brush on it's on it'll probably be approximately $60-70(aud).

Colour: Blushbaby, Sheertone Blush. Price: $41 (aud)

So yup, that's what I usually wear on a daily basis I also wear fake eyelashes aswell when i'm not lazy to put them on hehe.Hope you liked this post and shall see you guys soon :)

xx, viv

No comments: