My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious problems.



Monday, May 21, 2012

Perdis.


Recently my cousin had a 40% off voucher at Napoleon Perdis and decided to bring me along with her to the store. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of NP although i couldn't resist that big 4 0 so of course i had to purchase something. At the end I've purchased three things; The Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer, The Bronze Patrol and The Sheer Genius Foundation. I must say after using these products I'm actually surprised at how good they really are.

 I found the primer to be really good keeps my foundation on for longer and actually keeps the skin soft! 
The primer was $55(aud) but with the 40%,  $33


 was $60(aud) but with the 40% i got it for only $36

The foundation was hella pricey. The normal one i use which is M.A.C is $50(aud) which is still pricey but does the job for my face. The price for the NP is $70(aud) and with the 40% i got it for $42(aud).



No comments: