My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious problems.



Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sunny Girl.

I haven't been shopping for a while so I've decided to do some shopping last week. My wardrobe at the moment has been outdated and I'm in desperate need for new clothes haha. To be honest I do tend to buy things that are way over my budget because I buy things that I like and don't really think about the price tag. But during my spending's, I've been a good girl and bought at least something that was a bargain hehe. I work at a store which sells clothes for no more then $29.95. Sometimes you'll see something you'll like and sometimes they just look dead set ugly to be honest ,depends on your taste in clothing I guess. I usually don't buy a lot from my workplace due to my taste in clothing lol but this time I was lucky enough to find something I do like!


Isn't this top so cute!! so this is a sunny girl top from my store :) I find it cute and classy at the same time. The price of this top would be roughly be $30 from other retail shops but as I was saying before my shop is pretty cheap and this top was only for $9.95 but since I'm a employer I do get it for 50% off so I only got it for $5! Alot of our customers do think that our stock are faulty or damage and no its any of that, we get out  stock from the factory in bulk sizes and usually its the last stock of everything hence why its so cheap :) But yes I'm loving this top at the moment and hope you guys do too!

x, viv.


No comments: