My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious problems.



Sunday, June 17, 2012

Scrumptious.

Good morning Lovelies,

It's 10:30 the usual time I would be awake by on a Sunday hehe. Sundays are my cleaning, relaxing days since I have work off. So I have to clean my room today and truth is.. I'm a really lazy person. Usually i'll have to get my motivation up by playing music and lighting up my scented candle. At the moment i'm using Glasshouse Fragrance Triple scented Candle . 



I have two from Glasshouse so far and the one i'm using at this moment is Tahaa which is a Vanilla Caramel scent. This scent is freaken Scrumptious, very sweet and the caramel smell makes it all eatable. I do recommend you guys to buy one just to try it out which is $39(aud) for a 350g that last for 80-100 hours! but I just purchase the 60g for $17(aud) which last for 20 hours. Just make sure you don't eat it hehe. Anyways I gotta start cleaning my room now, enjoy your day :)


x,viv

No comments: