My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious problems.



Saturday, June 16, 2012

Shopaholic.

Hello my lovelies, wanted to show you guys the new purchases I've made in the past week!


1. Bettina Liano Ace Jean. 
Got this baby at the Bettina Liano store at The Strand in the City for $239 (aud). Had to renew my old ones. They are pretty expensive but are worth it and are really comfy. The only thing that's a down turn is that they do tend to colour fade and also I always have to pull them up all the time but maybe that's just me hehe.

2. PeepToe Rough Dot Slab Necklace.
Peeptoe was on sale, it was $149 down to $69(aud).It was a must buy and I do love the blue in them :)


3. Mimco Large Turnlock Wallet.
I'm slightly obsessed with Mimco, just love the designs and material from them. I do like black and gold together and saw this wallet and loved it!! Got this wallet for $199(aud). This is my second Mimco wallet. The inside is all metallic and shinny. 


I also have a travelling wallet version of my wallet that I've just purchased. I use this travel wallet for clubbing purposes or for dinner purposes. Turnlock Travel Wallet $ 229.

Anyways so I was bored today so decided to try to do some vampire lips for fun with red and orange lipstick hehe. 

M.A.C Matte Russian Red Lipstick $36(aud)
Revlon Coral Lipstick roughly around $12(aud)
Manicare Lipstick Brush


This is how it turn out to be, hope you like it hehe :)

x, viv


No comments: