My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious problems.



Friday, June 15, 2012

I've got a confession to make.


Hey my Lovelies, it's been awhile since the last time I did a post but hey i'm back :)
So For the week I've been procrastinating, lazy and a lot of shopping. Ok yes my confession is that i'm a huge shopaholic, not sure if i'm proud of this but hey it's really worth it. I'll let you girlies know what I've purchased in my next post because right now i'm too lazy to take pictures of them.

Also I've bought new lip liners and also got my nails done so just want to show you guys how it all ended up!


Lately I've been purchasing Hyatt Lip liners because, well they are affordable and does it's job pretty well. I've purchased them at this random stand in a shopping centre for only $ 3.00 each.

The Lipstick i'm using with the liner is Australis Moisture Intense, Colour : Candy.



So this is how it looks, I love this Lipstick Colour.

I'm pretty impressed with my nails this time. Got shellac done again in a baby pink colour. Decided to do some simple diy design at home , not too bad for a noob :) Done my nails for $38.00


My noob design.

So I used the the middle one and the right one for my design. Since I got the base colour done at the nail bar I decided to show you another pink nail polish that you can use as the base :)

Whats good about shellac nail polish is that u can paint over them with regular nail polish and can remove the nail polish and the shellac nail polish is still there. Here is an example of me removing the nail polish.

After rubbing the nail polish off, still new as ever :)

x, viv

No comments: