My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious problems.



Tuesday, August 14, 2012

20th Birthday gift.

Hi girlies,

I just received my birthday gift from my bestfriend just 3 days ago even though my birthday was 5 months ago but so worth the wait! So I've been wanting a make up brush set forever and just never came about to buying one because they are just too expensive. Like what I said in my last post, my bestfriend just came back from overseas and bought me all my M.A.C make up, but what I didn't know was that she got me a Bobbi Brown Essential Brush Kit for my late birthday present!! I Thank her so much for it, love her to bits.







So the Essentials Brush Set includes eight brushes for face, eyes and cheeks: Eye Blender, Eye Definer, Angle Eye Shadow, Ultra Fine Eyeliner, Eye Sweep, Cream Shadow, Bronzer and Blush Brushes. I find these brushes slightly softer then the M.A.C brushes I have at home, as sometimes the M.A.C does tend to be irritating my skin but that may be just me and my skin. Unfortunately i don't know what the price is because my bestfirend didn't tell me.


x, viv.

No comments: