My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious problems.



Monday, August 13, 2012

M.a.caholic.

Hi guys! yes I haven't been posting for the past few weeks, I apologies for being such a lazy, yet workoholic person hehe. Just recently i've decided to take time off from uni and just work for the meantime. The course im doing isnt doing any justice for me. Ive decided to change course but the thing is i've yet decided what I want, maybe these 6 months of freedom will help me decide the right path for me :)

Anyways my lovely bestfriend recently came back from Hong Kong/ Macau and Vietnam and I told her to buy me a few things from M.A.C since i'm a M.A.C lover and everything in Hong Kong is roughly half price the Australian Dollars.

These are all the M.A.C things I told her to buy me!


1. 213 Flush Brush 
                                                                   2. Blot Powder/Pressed

Out of all the lipstick I got, my favorite would have to be Lickable and Syrup. This is my second time having Syrup, its just a great colour to wear for any occasions and you can wear it during the afternoon or night time 
:)

                                                                        3. Ruby Woo
                                                                        4. Lickable
                                                                        5. Milan Mode
                                                                        6. Chatter Box
                                                                        7. Angel
                                                                        8. Syrup 

Usually when i'm applying eye shadow I go for the nude and natural colours such as brown and white as this suits me more. I use the brush 213 to apply eyeshadow. Decided I needed another 213 brush so now I have two of them hehe. 

                                                                         9. Vanilla
                                                                        10. All That Glitters
                                                                        11. Cork
                                                                        12. Bronze

All my stuff have turned out pretty great although Plot powder/pressed was a disappointment as the colour didn't match my skin tone :(  So all together I got my items for 1820 HKD which is equivalent to $ 240-60 AUD. If I was going to buy all of these in Australia it would've cost me $ 421 so I've pretty much saved roughly $ 170 bucks!!  

Anyways i'm off now trying out all the bobby brown brushes that my best girl gave me for my late birthday present lol, i'll def do another post tomorrow on my bobby brown brush colletion! cya then!! 

xx, viv

No comments: